The West Midlands network recently held an event on student placements, covering topics including mythbusting about the role of support workers and the 4:1 placement model.
View the full recording below and view an anonymised transcript of the Zoom chatroom during the event.
Watch the Zoom recording
- Welcome from CSP West Midlands regional network chair, Phil Hulse
- Gill Rawlinson, CSP associate director for education and learning
Student placement case studies
- Liz Hagon and Hannah Haywood, the Shropshire Community Health student placement programme
- Lorraine Allchurch, CSP West Midlands regional network core member, mythbusting student placements and the role of support workers
- Adam Winterton, student placement programme at Keele University (moved to end)
- Beth Sykes, 4:1 placement model… innovation or one-hit wonder?
- Anna Evans, the 4:1 placement model at Worcestershire Health and Care Trust
Number of subscribers: 2