I’m writing to share exciting news of some local leadership opportunities that I hope you will be interested in.
I recently met with the team of CSP East Midlands Regional Network volunteers and we discussed direction for local activity in 2020.
We identified the following priorities:
· Establishing a new East Midlands iCSP Network to enable physio staff to discuss local opportunities and issues (look out for more news about this soon!)
· Hosting a free CPD event themed on physical activity on Saturday 27 June
· Hosting a free CPD event themed on rehabilitation on Saturday 26 September plus additional activities
· Aligning our work with the NHS England Long Term Plan
· Establishing an East Midlands First Contact Physiotherapy Virtual Network
· Creating and backing local support worker CPD opportunities
· Ensuring regional representation at the CSP Annual Representatives Conference
· Celebrating the Centenary of the CSP Royal Charter
We need more CSP members to get on board and work with us to drive this activity – this is where you come in.
Please get in touch if you would like to get involved with any of these priorities or would like to discuss the opportunity further. My email is email@example.com
All CSP members are welcome to step forward. This includes students, support workers and retired members as well as fully qualified members.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With best wishes,
Cathy Burton, CSP East Midlands Regional Network Chair
Number of subscribers: 1