Free tickets have just been released for the next CSP Yorkshire & Humber Regional Network event, which will focus on physiotherapy at the leading edge of transformation and feature a presentation from Karen Middleton, CSP Chief Executive.
The event will bring together local CSP members and a range of speakers who will showcase a collection of innovative and progressive examples of practice.
The event will feature presentations on
- The NHS Long Term Plan including first contact physiotherapy and the opportunities for physiotherapy
- Amanda Hensman-Crook, Consultant MSK Physiotherapist, sharing good practice from implementation of a pilot frailty first contact practitioner service
- Positioning physiotherapy and AHPs in the wider landscape of ICS and STPs
- Pushing boundaries and creating opportunities
- Using service user feedback to shape and deliver services.
Tickets are available for all CSP members and are free of charge. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided.
Book your FREE ticket today at https://csp-yorks-humber.eventbrite.co.uk
Places are limited and will be snapped up quickly so don’t delay!
Title: Physiotherapy at the Leading Edge of Transformation
Date: Friday, 12 April
Time: 9:30am to 3:15pm
Venue: The Principal Hotel, York
Please share news of this free event with your colleagues and contacts. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New members are needed to help run the Regional Network. If you want to find out about becoming a core team member please email Sharon Greensill, Honorary Chair, at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Follow your Regional Network on Twitter @CSPYorksHumber
Number of subscribers: 1