This is a quick reminder that the first of our NICE into Action webinars takes place in less than 2 weeks.
The webinars will take place once a month, over lunchtime:
- The role of NICE quality standards - Monday 15 October, 12.30 – 1.15pm
- Implementing NICE guidance – everyone’s business - Tuesday 13 November, 12.30 – 1.15pm
- NICE and you as a professional and practitioner - Tuesday 11 December, 12.30 – 1.15pm
Registration and further information for each session is available via the links above. They can be joined live or viewed afterwards.
Important joining tips:
To help you successfully join us please take a couple of minutes to read through this advice ahead of the first webinar:
- Registering: if you are having trouble registering this is likely to be your browser, particularly older versions of Explorer - try using Chrome or other up to date browser.
- Check in advance: local IT restrictions and firewalls can cause problems on the day - we strongly recommend testing your access and connection well ahead of the webinar date through the email you receive on registering. You should also make sure your computer has speakers, or that you can plug in headphones. The webinars can also be access on hand held devices through the link and this can be a useful back-up option on the day.
- Viewing on the day: we recommend logging in at least 5 minutes before the start time – make sure audio is turned on and volume turned up on your computer.
- Viewing recordings: you should still register for each of the webinars if you plan to watch one or more afterwards – this way you will receive the recording links directly.
- Twitter: you can share you questions, comments and reflections using the #NICEintoAction hashtag before, during and after the webinars.
Number of subscribers: 1