Find out what events and opportunities are coming up for student members.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to the Students iCSP forum (and opt-in to get emails) to receive notifications of the latest opportunities and events.
Forthcoming webinars and Instagram Lives
Support session for students (on the impact of Covid-19 on pre-registration education, with a focus on placements) Next date to be confirmed. Watch the recordings from past support sessions in November 2020, January 2021 and February 2021 (which focused on getting your first job) and March 2021.
Past webinar recordings
- Student Leadership (06/07/21)
- Your First Physio Job (17/06/21)
- Frailty - a webinar from AGILE, the CSP's professional network for therapists working with older people (20/05/21)
- First Contact Physiotherapy (13/5/21)
- Are virtual consultations the new reality after Covid? (29/04/21)
- Adherence to physiotherapy: How can we best support patients to engage? (16/03/21)
- Get Active in the CSP: What trade unions can do for you and what you can do for your union! (10/2/21)
- Long Covid (19/01/2021)
- CPD and CSP member benefits (09/12/2020)
- Physiotherapy in the media (23/06/2020)
- The importance of community rehab (17/06/2020)
- First Contact Physiotherapy (03/06/2020)
- The digital revolution in physiotherapy (18/05/2020)
Past Instagram Lives - hosted by the Student Reference Group (SRG)
- The Future of Physiotherapy with CSP CEO Karen Middleton(25/05/21)
- An insight into Paediatric Physiotherapy with Holly Garwell and Jim Reeder (11/02/21)
- Learning Disabilities and Pelvic Health Physio with Deepak Agnihotri and Grainne Donnelly (24/11/20)
- All things placement with SRG members (9/09/21)
Please find below opportunities available to CSP student (and associate student) members.
If you are aware of a suitable CSP opportunity that is not here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- Physiotherapy UK student ambassadors. The call for volunteers is now open. Apply to volunteer and receive access to the rest of the two-day conference for free!
Elections and applications opening soon