Find out what events and opportunities are coming up for student members.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to the Students iCSP forum (and opt-in to get emails) to receive notifications of the latest opportunities and events.
Are virtual consultations the new reality after Covid? 29 April 2021, 6:15-7.30pm
This webinar will discuss current challenges of virtual physiotherapy and explore what will happen in the future post-COVID. The session will also include some surprising patient case studies! Come along to improve your knowledge of the digital provision of healthcare and be part of the future of the profession. Register online
First Contact Physiotherapy (a webinar for students) 13 May 2021, 6-7.15pm
At this webinar, Hannah Morley (CSP Professional Adviser and former FCP) will reflect on her time as a First Contact Physiotherapist and discuss patient case studies. Wolverhampton BSc student Chloe Neville will then share her experiences on a FCP placement. Register online
Support session for students (on the impact of Covid-19 on pre-registration education, with a focus on placements)
Next date to be confirmed
Watch the recordings from past support sessions in November 2020, January 2021 and February 2021 (which focused on getting your first job) and March 2021.
Past webinars (recordings)
- Adherence to physiotherapy: How can we best support patients to engage? (16/3/21)
- Get Active in the CSP: What trade unions can do for you and what you can do for your union! (10/2/21)
- Long Covid (19/01/2021)
- CPD and CSP member benefits (09/12/2020)
- Physiotherapy in the media (23/06/2020)
- The importance of community rehab (17/06/2020)
- First Contact Physiotherapy (03/06/2020)
- The digital revolution in physiotherapy (18/05/2020)
Please find below opportunities available to CSP student (and associate student) members.
If you are aware of a suitable CSP opportunity that is not here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- Education and Development Placements Award - applications close 10 March 2021.
- CSP Council elections
- closes at 5pm on Monday 17 May 2021.
Elections and applications opening soon
- Physiotherapy UK Conference student ambassadors. The call for volunteers will open in May 2021. More information about the conference is at physiotherapyuk.org.uk. Subscribe to the Students iCSP forum (and opt-in to get emails) to receive a notification when the call opens.
- Reference Group - applications have closed for 2020. They will reopen June 2021.
- Charitable Trust Education Awards