Just some of the benefits available to you...
Learning & professional development
- Clinical learning and development tools; Develop your clinical knowledge with our evidence-based guidance and learning resources produced by our affiliated clinical partners.
- Webinars; Professional development webinars to grow your knowledge around particular areas.
- ePortfolio; Digital portfolio to help you manage your work, reflections and achievements. Plan your next career move, learn about and log your CPD.
- Mentoring; Find and connect with a mentor with the skills and experience you’re looking for.
Advice & support
- Expert representation at work through the CSP’s network of trade union officers, stewards and safety reps.
- Professional advice. Our confidential professional advice service is run by a team of experienced physiotherapists, providing advice and support to members with complex and specialist enquiries about the practice. So whatever your question or concern, we’re here to help.
- iCSP Connect, ask questions and share knowledge with peers on our member-only online community that is home to over 60 specialty forums including one specifically for associates like you to connect.
- Professional networks There are around 28 professional networks recognised by the CSP focusing on specific patient populations, medical specialities and techniques.
- Diversity networks Offer or receive support via our three diversity network groups: DisAbility, BAME and LGBTQIA+
- CSP Plus – member-only discounts on everyday purchases and special treats.
- Publications Monthly copy of Frontline magazine, and you can also sign up for the weekly Physiotherapy News bulletins and quarterly Physiotherapy Journal.
- Funding Apply for up to £3,500 of funding through the Charitable Trust Education Award.
Being an associate member gives me a sense of belonging to an active professional body, where I am updated on what’s happening in our professional community.
Now with Health Education England, we have the role and scope of practice guidance that will enhance our development paths as AHP’s support workers.
I’ve benefited most from the free CPD webinars as you get to learn, question and challenge yourself.
The webinars get you out of your clinical knowledge comfort zone and develop you further with evidence based guidance.
Professional liability insurance and easy access to expert legal advice is also a great benefit.
Accidents and difficulties do not only happen to others and, when we are already under such pressures in life, it’s a relief to have such guidance.
I do not look at the price of membership as an extra expense but as an investment!”
João Pereira, Associate member
Number of subscribers: 1