Understanding Low Back Pain: Prevention, Management, Treatment and Rehabilitation - ONLINE COURSE
27th April 2022
Half Day (8:45am - 1pm)
Course delivered live and online, sessions not recorded.
Trainer: Dr. Marie-Elaine Grant.
Dip Physio. (NUI) PhD, SMISCP, MCSP.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the nature of onset, causes and extent of the problem.
- Understand the most common lumbar spine pathologies and mechanisms of injury
- Learn the principles of management during the acute, sub-acute and chronic phases.
- Gain clinical assessment skills and test techniques for evaluation and differential diagnosis.
- Increase competencies in planning and implementing treatment and rehabilitation programmes for the sporting and non-sporting individuals with Low Back Pain.
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 4.25