The Sacroiliac Joint Simplified
Saturday 3rd October 2020
Venue: Holloway Community Health Centre, Hornsey Street, London, N7 8GG
Trainer: Alison Middleditch MCSP MMACP
This one-day course will give you the skills you need to successfully examine, assess and treat the SIJ.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics, normal function and dysfunction of the SIJ.
- Be able to use an evidence based approach to assessing and treating the SIJ.
- Be able to use manual skills when appropriate to assess and treat the SIJ.
- Understand the role of the pelvic musculature in SIJ dysfunction
- Be able to design a rehabilitation programme for SIJ dysfunction
CPD: 6 hours
Fee: £160 (including refreshments)
Limited funded places may be available for AHP’s & Nurses working for the NHS within the East Midlands