This two day masterclass will provide physiotherapists and occupational therapists with an introduction to the management of functional neurological disorder covering the following:
· Symptom model and current research of diagnosis
· Communicating the diagnosis to patients
· Overarching principles of therapy
· Specific functional neurological symptoms
· General assessment and symptom management techniques
This course aims to combine theoretical knowledge with practical application using video case studies and workshops to consolidate learning. The course is suitable for qualified occupational therapists and physiotherapists practicing across all clinical settings.
Places are limited to 90 delegates