Lower Back Pain - Solving the Lumbar-Pelvic Complex
18th June 2021
Course delivered online
Tutor: Dr. Marie-Elaine Grant. Dip Physio. (NUI) PhD, SMISCP, MCSP.
International Olympic Committee: Medical and Scientific Commission
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the nature of onset, causes and extent of the problem.
- Understand the most common lumbar spine pathologies and mechanisms of injury
- Learn the principles of management during the acute, sub-acute and chronic phases.
- Gain clinical assessment skills and test techniques for evaluation and differential diagnosis.
- Increase competencies in planning and implementing treatment and rehabilitation programmes for the sporting and non-sporting individuals with Low Back Pain.
CPD: 4.25 hours
Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within the East Midlands.