Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome in Adults and Children: Clinical assessment and management - ONLINE COURSE
Date: 25th November 2022 (8:45am-1pm)
Duration: Half Day
Course delivered live and online via Zoom, sessions not recorded.
Trainer: Alison Middleditch
- Understand the nature and extent of hypermobility syndrome.
- Understand the effect of hypermobility on normal development in childhood and adolescence
- Be able to use clinical assessments to diagnose hypermobility syndrome.
- Be able to plan and implement a programme for individuals with hypermobility syndrome
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 4.25