At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the nature of onset, causes and extent of the problem.
- Understand the pathology of tendinopathy v’s other tendon pathologies e.g. tendinitis.
- Understand the reasons for onset and associated risk factors.
- Gain clinical assessment methods and skills to identify the acute reactive stage, the dysrepair phase and the degenerative phase.
- Increase competencies in planning and implementing rehabilitation programmes for graduated return to activity and loading.
- Management of Loading and Treatment approaches.
CPD Hours: 4.25