This course is purposefully accessible for all healthcare professionals who are looking to develop their understanding and skillset when it comes to sports rehabilitation in the lower limb. The course will help develop your clinical reasoning skills for assessing and treating these patients but more importantly it will acquire the skills to consistently deliver patients back to sport: avoid reinjury & able to perform effectively.
- Acquire the skills to consistently deliver patients back to sport: avoid reinjury & able to perform effectively
- Learn how to accurately assess common lower limb sports injuries
- Establish the principles to Assign Accurate Timescales for injuries
- Plan out your own criteria-based rehabilitation journeys
- Effectively learn to progress rehabilitation from early stages safely through progressions to end stage
- Prepare athletes effectively for the demands of running, sprinting and their chosen sport
- Learn how to replicate athlete demands of sport into rehabilitation for performance
- Practice Testing Athletes to establish their Readiness to Return to Sport
- Explore Load Management and How to Safely Build up Training Demands
- Introduce Athlete Screening Strategies, Improving Ownership & Injury Monitoring Strategies
Who will Benefit
This course is designed for therapists who are looking to develop their understanding and skillset when it comes to sports rehabilitation in the lower limb.
- CPD Hours: 14
- Basic Rate: £250.00