This two day course is an excellent opportunity to interact and learn with an expert clinician and other therapists.
This Hip course is purposefully accessible for all healthcare professionals who are looking to develop their understanding and skillset when it comes to Hip & Groin assessment and treatment. The hip region can be quite a daunting area to deal with, especially when newly qualified or also if you just haven't had as much experience with these patients.
The aim of this course is to get rid of that anxiety completely. The course will help develop your clinical reasoning skills for assessing and treating these patients but more importantly it will also enhance your ability to solidify your subjective assessment and pattern recognition. Additionally, the course will include real case studies and exercise rehab ideas that will hopefully be applicable to all attendees within their day-to-day clinics.
- To develop a greater understanding of the common hip and groin injuries that can present in clinic and to improve subjective questioning skills to identify these conditions.
- To simplify the physical examination of commonly seen hip and groin issues that we come across in clinic day to day.
- To debunk any of the myths and mis-information out there when it comes to assessing and treating individuals with hip pain.
- To link any of the taught learning from the course to real life case studies and incorporating evidence-based treatment approaches.
- To enhance and develop exercise rehab prescriptions skills for commonly seen hip and groin injuries.
Who will Benefit
This course is designed for therapists who are looking to develop their understanding and skillset when it comes to Hip & Groin assessment and treatment.
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 15