Delegates are updated with regard to:
- Hierarchical Red Flags & Red Herrings
- Systems Thinking
- Cauda Equina Syndrome
- Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression and Spinal Tumours
- Traumatic Red Flags – including Fractures
Who will Benefit
- Due to the changing nature of MSK service delivery, this course is suitable for all musculoskeletal practitioners. It will be particularly useful to first contact practitioners, aspiring APP clinicians within MSK/Orthopaedic triage or experienced APPs looking for an update.
- Case studies are used to aid transfer of theory into practice with a focus on the development of Clinical Reasoning. There is a strong focus on 'Systems Thinking' to help clinicians identify those non-Musculoskeletal conditions that may be masquerading as such.
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 3.75