Highly popular beginner's course for healthcare professionals interested in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI. Covers MRI of hip/pelvis, ankle, elbow and cervical spine.
Online via Zoom
6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
To provide participants with a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI:
Suitable for physiotherapists, radiology registrars, radiographers, sonographers and other healthcare professionals with an interest in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI in their clinical practice.
- Taught by a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI interpretation and teaching
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI interpretation may find challenging
- Case based and hence relevant to day-to-day practice
- Covers most common pathology, enabling attendees to make a start interpreting musculoskeletal MRI
- Discusses protocolling and triaging as well as interpreting MSK MRI based on clinical scenario
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity.
How to register:
For details visit www.mskbeginner.com
For a registration form, please email: email@example.com