The Discovery – Evidence and Knowledge Search brings together all the Library online resources through a single search interface.
Please note: The Library staff will not be available between 21 December and 4 January but Discovery will be available throughout this period
For those familiar with Discovery you will see it has a cleaner look and new functionality that we hope you like.
- The initial search box is now a link that takes you to the new search page.
- On the new search page are some useful links and other features.
- Request a copy if full text not available.
If you have set up a personal folder this will still be available.
Single search interface
The search will include content from the subscribed databases (see bibliographic databases), e-journals e-books, e-theses and much more. It presented the results as a single deduplicated list of references. The search can be as simple or as complex as you need, with the option of using limiters and expanders to focus the results.
- You can then email, save or print the results or download them to bibliographic software such as EndNote, RefWorks etc.
- You can access full text or request a copy of articles found where full text is not available.
- You can save searches or set up alerts to notify you of new relevant items are added.
To find out how to make the most of this service, please see our helpful guides: