What you can expect from us
We are a friendly and supportive team, and have a reputation for going that extra mile for our clients and our team members alike.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- a Work Place Pension with Employer Contributions
- generous mileage allowance, free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Package including Occupational Health and access to a 24-hour Helpline for support and advice
In order to help support your career as an advanced neurological specialist, we will invest in your Continuing Professional Development, giving you
- Monthly peer group support, weekly supervision plus ‘as and when’ mentorship from an experienced team of colleagues
- access to a comprehensive CPD framework including training in contemporary evidence-based treatment interventions, outcome measures and goal setting.
- a £500 CPD bursary plus 3 study days to spend on external training
Our Social Responsibility
We are a fun-loving, sociable bunch and encourage our team to support our local charitable partners. This includes attending events and fundraising efforts which include baking cakes, zip-wiring and running the Great North Run! Come and join us and be part of something special.
Neural Pathways - Life Changing Rehabilitation
SPECIALIST NEUROLOGICAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Permanent, Full Time / Part Time, North East Team
Neural Pathways is an award-winning community neurorehabilitation team providing life changing rehabilitation for our clients. We are proud to offer bespoke therapy programmes, built per client in a truly integrated way, working innovatively and holistically with an interesting mix of adults and children most of whom have sustained a brain or spinal cord injury.
A bit about you
You will be an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist with
- at least 5 years post qualifying experience 3 years of which will be related to neurorehabilitation or complex disability management for adults or children.
- an enthusiastic and forward-thinking attitude and a keen interest in evidence-based neurorehabilitation
- the desire to develop an area of clinical interest, consolidating your skills in a specific therapeutic area including technology assisted rehabilitation
- clear and transparent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team and take responsibility for junior team members, assistants and students
- a flexible, positive attitude, with the ability to take responsibility for autonomous decision making that places the client at the heart of everything you do.
Job Description and Specification
How to apply
Please complete the attached application form.