Treloars is one of the largest specialist Schools and Colleges in the UK for young people with disabilities. Our fundamental purpose is simple: to enable disabled young people to fulfill their potential in every aspect of their lives.
Specialist or Highly Specialist Physiotherapist
£27,917 - £38,477 per annum (prorata to 42 hours for part-time staff)
Full (42 hours) or part-time (30 hours plus) considered
We are recruiting a physiotherapist; the role will be in the field of paediatric, adolescent and young adult disability and respiratory care and in our Outreach Services. We offer immense job satisfaction, and have the ability to make a real difference to the lives of our students. We are looking for people who really enjoy working as part of a trans-disciplinary team. The role will include the assessment, treatment and ongoing management of students who have highly complex, acute and chronic presentations.
The successful candidate should have a flexible approach; possess a Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy and registration with the Health Professions Council. Experience of working with children and young adults with neurological and or respiratory conditions would be an advantage, however training and support would be given.
The above post offers: -
- Term time – with some flexibility for evening working/plus up to 2 weeks to cover the holiday period which can be taken back as toil in term time
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Life insurance, Group Personal Pension & Occupational Health schemes
- Health Cash Plan & Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing activities (e.g. gym/yoga)
- Free parking & many other benefits
Closing Date: 18th April 2021 Interview Date: 27th April 2021