Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services
We’re looking for an exceptional Physiotherapist who thrives on challenging cases and situations, and has a passion for clinical expertise along these lines.
As the country’s only major provider of truly integrated healthcare, we’re the largest employer of physiotherapists after the NHS. It means that you can develop your career without having to move out of clinical roles and into operations or management if you prefer.
About this advanced level physiotherapist role
The main purpose of this senior role is to use specialised clinical knowledge to help patients with complex, chronic or recurrent musculoskeletal conditions. It’s also about treating clients as individuals in line with our values, and tailoring the care you give to meet their needs.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, your care will include onward referral for diagnostics, consultant opinion or other specialist services, via telephone or video link media.
Developing your skills and meeting registration requirements are important aspects of this role. We provide in-service training through the supportive environment of our unique Physiotherapy Academy.
The Advanced Level Physiotherapist role also requires:
- Initiating a structure for individual rehabilitation programmes for musculoskeletal referrals, coordinating with all members of the multidisciplinary clinical team
- Case managing complex patient presentations using a patient-centred approach, with the focus on excellent customer satisfaction and achieving the best clinical outcome possible
- Acting as a point of clinical expertise for other health professionals, including third party physiotherapists, to facilitate the best outcome for the patient.
- To review emerging evidence within area of specialist knowledge and assist its integration into the Nuffield Health Wellbeing evidence-based pathways
Your qualifications, experience, skills and values
With a BSc in Physiotherapy (or equivalent), you’ll have considerable post-graduate experience,
You’ll hold, or be working towards, your MSc in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy, and be registered with the UK Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
With excellent clinical and analytical skills, you’ll be able to demonstrate a highly developed knowledge of musculoskeletal conditions, acquired through X years of clinical experience and post-graduate education. You’ll have the ability to assess complex conditions.
At Nuffield Health you’ll feel part of a wider team working to create a healthier future for each individual client. You’ll manage the patient journey by making onward referrals to the most appropriate services, having a good knowledge of all the appropriate diagnostic and treatment options.
It’s important that you share our values. We believe putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. You’ll be naturally empathetic and engaging, whether dealing with clients, members of the public or other professionals.
You also need to be well organised and able to handle a busy and varied workload
You must be able to meet these key requirements:
- Commitment to the use of evidence-based practice and ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to demonstrate an active continuing professional development portfolio, which reflects a desire to develop as a practitioner
Why Nuffield Health?
It’s not only our patients and clients who we help live happier, healthier lives, our employees do too. With our support, career development, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK by bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide integrated care – health as it should be.
As the UK’s leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.
How to apply
Please apply via the Nuffield Health Website;