Additional Job Description
Senior Radiographer – Oxford Manor Hospital – Full Time (however two Part Time Radiographers could be considered)
Our radiology team in our Oxford Manor Hospital currently have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer. Continue your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
We are looking for a senior radiographer with current MR and CT expertise who will also be required to carry out some general radiography.
At Nuffield Health, your role calls for equal excellence in technical and people skills. You’ll need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You’ll also need a caring nature and the ability to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy. Here, you’ll deliver a high quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload - within MR and CT but also in the general radiography when required.
Informal visits are welcomed. Get in touch for more information.
In the role of a Senior Radiographer you will;
- Be an experienced Radiographer.
- Deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload – within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
- Work with leading practitioners and experiencing new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Providing a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion.
What are we looking for in a Senior Radiographer?
- High levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
- A BSC degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A postgraduate qualification in an area of specialization would be desirable.
- Post registration experience relevant to the role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and team working abilities.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include;
- 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service)
- Gym membership,
- Private healthcare
- A range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- 10% uplift on hourly rate when on-call (this is rota’d)
- 1.5 x for unsocialable hours
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - up to £38,000 per annum
Hours - 37.5 per week – Department opening hours 8am-8pm however shifts are rota’d. Its flexible working.
Closing date -13/02/2020
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.