Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
Join us as a Senior Physiotherapist in our hospital-based physiotherapy team at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital, and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Within this 38 hour/week role, you will treat a wide range of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace related injuries and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact across a large workforce, while looking to create & build client relationships within both an inpatient, outpatient and telephone triage setting.
We encourage flexible working, which can include 16 hours of telephone triage working from home. As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and have CSP membership. You will have a minimum of 3 years qualified physiotherapy work experience including time in the musculoskeletal and orthopaedic fields.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with quick touch typing and strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by a regional clinical lead (RCL Physio).
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from peer Senior Physiotherapists, your line manager and support with appropriate career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
Weekly Hours - 38hours (including 16 hours of telephone triage)
Contract Type - permanent (part-time, FTE 40hours)
Salary - £28-32k pro rata / dependent on experience
Closing date - 10/02/2020