- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
- Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
- A salary sacrifice Aegon 5% matched pension
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
- We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
- ……and, of course, the support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group
Remeo is founded on improving the quality of life for people with complex respiratory ventilation requirements, through achieving the highest standard of specialist patient care.
Remeo wish to innovate every area of our respiratory service for the benefit of our patients and customers.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist (Band 7) with recent acute hospital experience to join our fantastic team at The Lane Fox Remeo Respiratory Centre, our purpose-built, state-of-the-art facility run in partnership with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
Our expert team provides long-term respiratory support, both non-invasive ventilation and invasive ventilation, and in ‘weaning’ patients from invasive mechanical ventilation, at our specialist 20 bed centre – the Lane Fox Remeo Respiratory Centre, in Redhill, Surrey.
Here every patient is surrounded by specialist multidisciplinary clinicians who love what they do. Our team are compassionate and strive to always deliver the best quality patient focused care.
When facing challenges, they work as a team and with their families and carers to find the best solutions for patients.
We continue to improve the way that complex respiratory patients and their families are supported on the journey from a critical care environment, returning home or to a long term facility.
Our main goal is improving the quality of life for people with complex respiratory ventilation requirements so that they can return home.
What you'll be working:
We can be flexible but you will work a total of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure the provision of a high-quality physiotherapy service and its place within the multidisciplinary team
- Assess and treat patients who present with a variety of acute, chronic and complex conditions. This would include patients with significant levels of physical dependency, cognitive and perceptual impairments and communication problems
- Formulate an individualised management and/or treatment plan, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills. To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes as required
- Develop and manage the physiotherapy service and staff
- Work as an autonomous practitioner to formulate a treatment plan and management programme according to assessment findings and to develop and maintain high standards of patient care
- Use highly developed physical skills to support patients to maximise independence
- Liaise with family, carers and significant others where appropriate to ensure patient’s needs are met to a high standard
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors, carers, members of the multi-disciplinary care team and senior professional and managerial staff
- A degree in Physiotherapy
- Be HCPC registered
- Recent acute hospital experience is essential
- Demonstrate ability to be empathetic, motivating and reassuring to allow for active participation
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
Apply now to be part of our amazing team and see what a difference you can make to someone's life!
How to apply
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org