HCA Healthcare UK – The World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Situated in the heart of London's world-renowned medical district, The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the best-equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in the capital. Our dedicated and highly trained team is committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care across all specialities.
The Princess Grace Hospital has 127 registered beds, including 90 inpatient, 21 day case, 8 endoscopy, an urgent care unit and a Level 3 intensive care unit containing 9 beds, with 24-hour consultant cover and a high dependency unit. The hospital also has a several specialised centres, including; The London Breast Institute, recognised as one of the best private breast screening and diagnostic treatment centres in the UK; the London Digestive Centre, a highly specialised outpatient facility offering diagnoses and treatments for all conditions of the stomach, small and large intestines, liver, pancreas, and bile ducts; and The Institute of Sport Exercise and Health, a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to sport and exercise medicine.
As a Senior 1 MSK Physiotherapist you will be responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy management for MSK patients, in line with the hospital’s strategic direction, including implementing quality initiatives and quality assurance tools. You will also lead and contribute to the training and development programme of the department
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £32,000 - £42,118 and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition – We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive and ongoing assessment and treatment for each patient.
- Develop competencies as needed, and roll out and complete with other relevant staff members across all HCA facilities
- Help streamline the oncology service line with regards to referral pathways etc. across HCA Healthcare UK
- Assist in relevant projects as requested across HCA Healthcare UK
- Maintain accurate, up to date and concise Physiotherapy treatment records, adhering to departmental and CSP professional standards.
- Ensure the patient, their family and carers are involved in the planning and delivery of care.
- Attend relevant clinics, meetings and case conferences.
- Responsible for timely discharge reports, discharge arrangements, and communication concerned with discharge or transfer of patients.
- Support and maintain open channels of communication at all times with the Therapies Manager, Lead physiotherapist and members of the physiotherapy department and multidisciplinary team.
Skills and experience
- Graduate Diploma or BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registration with HCPC
- Post graduate training and experience in MSK physiotherapy
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
- Health and Safety training
About the individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
How to apply
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.