CPD contribution, in house training. Pension scheme
A private clinic with a motivated team wishing to provide the very best hands on treatment. The clinic has an enviable reputation with a client base covering the whole of the UK and many from abroad. The clinic owner has a strong interest in Wellness and has written 5 books on health, plus is an international lecturer on pain, IMS dry needling and health. The clinic is rated 100% as 5 star on Google and has won triple awards.
The clinic treats predominantly MSK conditions with a team of therapists covering specialist spinal pain treatment, physiotherapy, sports therapy, biomechanical assessment and massage. It is very much focused on wellness and that prevention is more beneficial than treatment of episodes of injury.
The clinic is located in a beautiful converted grade II conversion in stunning Staffordshire countryside.
It is looking for either one senior MSK physiotherapist full time, or two at 2/3 days a week. The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate excellent MSK skills, plus a positive commitment to a Wellness approach.
The role(s) will offer in house training plus a training budget pro rata.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients referred to the Clinic, predominately musculoskeletal patients and patients with orthopaedic conditions.
- To provide high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment using the biopsychosocial approach to patients with a variety of conditions, as an autonomous practitioner.
- To provide a clinical diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualised treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
Qualifications: Chartered Physiotherapist and preferably an acupuncturist
Experience: Minimum of 4 years working in UK, plus evidence of post grad CPD
Compliance: CSP, HCPC and preferably AACP registrations.
Mindset: To have a positive attitude to Wellness and have excellent people skills
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com