The Forge Clinic is a welcoming and great place to work with full time reception and administrative support team. Based in the heart of Richmond Upon Thames we have a good links with local doctors, consultants, gyms and sports clubs. Team CPD provided on a regular basis and potential to expand on existing skills.
The Forge Clinic is a well- established (since 1995) busy MSK and Health clinic in the heart of Richmond Upon Thames. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HCPC registered MSK Physiotherapist to join our team.
As a team of 15 practitioners of different specialties, including Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Podiatry, Clinical Exercise, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Nutritional Therapy, we work closely together to ensure we offer the best possible patient care. In house regular team CPD will be provided, and we work together closely to build upon each practitioner’s core set of skills. As a reputable and professional practice, we are observing all Covid-19 safety precautions and have policies in place to protect both our patients and team members, all therapists are required to follow these clinic policies.
About the role:
- Part- time- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (including some evenings)
- Self- employed role
- Commission based pay on a monthly basis
- Regular CPD provided
Highly supportive and positive working environment
- Excellent assessment, clinical and rehab skills
- Ability to develop and review treatment plans incorporating the patients views and abilities
- Excellent patient care skills and experience building relationships with patients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team mentality, as a multidisciplinary practice we work closely/ cross refer patients
- Confidence, professionalism and drive to build a patient list and physiotherapy service
- Time keeping and multi- tasking, ensuring patient notes, plans, insurance documents and letters are dealt with in a timely manner
- Willing to contribute to the practice’s social media and website content
How to apply
If you have any queries with regards to the role or would like to apply, please contact/ send your CV and contact details to our Clinic Director, Vicky Baars at firstname.lastname@example.org.