What we can offer you:
- Reimbursement of HCPC and essential governing body registration fees
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities - support for clinical and insurance development.
This is a fantastic role for a qualified physiotherapist, nurse or clinical professional, looking to move into an office based role to look at our personal injury claims rehabilitation.
Working as part of a small team you will predominantly be overseeing rehabilitation on a selection of serious personal injury claims with particular focus on those with vocational concerns and complex physical/psychological injuries.
The role is a non-treating position with responsibilities that include, the selection of appropriate and independent case managers, obtaining joint agreement with regards to their instruction from interested parties such as claimant solicitors, reviewing rehabilitation reports and responding to treatment recommendations including the authorisation of funds.
You will experience regular liaison with external case managers and claimant solicitors, all of which have direct contact with the claimant. In addition you will be providing clinical advice and insight to Allianz claims handlers positively promoting the use of a cost-effective treatment strategy which on occasion may involve you attending external meetings with claimant solicitors and Allianz claims handlers/panel solicitors.
Please note: We will be reviewing applications and interviewing before the closing date, so apply now to avoid disappointment
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have a broad range of clinical experience, as well as the following:
- Degree in physiotherapy, nursing or any other relevant clinical profession.
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
- Current HCPC certification and registration.
- Excellent knowledge of rehabilitation principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with emerging clinical technology.
- Ability to build strong working relationships
How to apply
Please click on the link below to be directed to our careers site to submit an application. You will be asked to fill in a few questions as well as uploading an up to date CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.