Can you deliver amazing clinical results with a focus on outstanding customer service?
Outstanding Physiotherapist Required
Are you highly motivated to provide more for your patients?
Extend your skills working at Bradford’s Award-Winning Physiotherapy, Pilates and Sports Injury Clinic.
Visit www.c-physio.co.uk/jobs for further details
This is an important role for someone that’s hungry to get stuck in, learn and progress personally in an exciting environment.
Providing patients with assessment, treatment, inspiration, support and nuggets of practical advice, C-Physio is fast becoming recognised as the place to go for patients in West Yorkshire that want to achieve “A Great Recovery” when it comes to their rehabilitation.
Committed to providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction and speedy access to amazing physiotherapy, there is an opportunity for a new member to join the team as an outstanding physiotherapist.
Reporting to the Clinic Lead, this is a role for someone who’s primary responsibility will be to ensure new patients make a fantastic recovery and enable them to maintain their condition through comprehensive rehabilitation plans that utilise the clinic’s facilities.
With the introduction of virtual clinics, alongside our established face-to-face clinics and home visits, expect to use advanced assessment and clinical reasoning skills to assist patients throughout their rehabilitation journey. From acute pain management to high level rehabilitation, you will be encouraged to make use of all your treatment skills to provide the best outcomes possible for your patients. You will receive clinical and customer service training to be able to offer a range of effective treatment options including exercise therapy, soft tissue and joint therapy, acupuncture, laser therapy, ultrasound, electrotherapy, Pilates and more in our private clinic rooms and rehabilitation suite.
Additionally, you will get to work with patients who attend a variety of classes, building ever stronger relationships by constantly adding value and ensuring they are getting the very best from the valuable resources available, helping to elevate your patients to even greater levels of health!
The delivery of this service is hugely valued, and there will be plenty of new patients to assess and treat as well as existing patients to liaise with. As such you will need to be self-motivated, passionate about delivering value, and confident that you can influence as many patient lives as possible every day ensuring they get the personal touch and high levels of customer care.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- New Patient Assessments, to include a treatment plan for the patient to take away
- Regular, effective treatments to make the most of patients’ resources and efforts
- Home Visits (as required) to help patients in their own homes
- Delivering Pilates Classes of exceptional quality, and encouraging 1-1 private tuition to help patients get the most out of their Pilates programmes
- Spotting opportunities to ‘Wow’ our customers
- Proactive calls ensuring optimum use of physiotherapist’s time
- Focus on progressing patients through the rehabilitation pathway utilising the range of services available at the clinic
- Assisting in the delivery of Clinic events and marketing campaigns
- A degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- Registered as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Ability to empathise with a wide variety of patients
- A desire to positively impact people’s lives every day
- Driven to achieve exceptional treatment outcomes
- Passion for communicating with patients and Health Professionals
- Self motivated
- Always looking to take on responsibility
You may have worked in a private physiotherapy clinic previously, and this could be an advantage, but MOST IMPORTANT to your ongoing success will be your motivation, drive and passion for delivering a world class customer experience and the ability to continually exceed your patient’s expectations. Previous experience and training in teaching APPI Pilates and delivering acupuncture treatments is beneficial, but training is available for the right person.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate as well as the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally with one of West Yorkshire’s most forward thinking Physiotherapy Clinics. This is not your standard Physiotherapy job!
How to apply
Please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in contact shortly with details of the next steps in the process.
For further information about opportunities at C-Physio, visit www.c-physio.co.uk/jobs.