- A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of professionals bringing something new to the industry in the UK either part or full time that can also lead to more training and further self-development.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with us.
- Flexology™ unique assisted stretching methods and assessment protocols training with the certificates provided upon completion of training.
- Stylish Flexology Saville Row designer uniforms.
Flexology™, a new lane in health and wellness, is opening its doors in Central London! We aim to give people a place to recuperate after a busy city life and become connected again with our mind, body and souls through the power of stretching.
Flexology plans on launching multiple locations around London and you could be a part of this wellbeing revolution by becoming a Flexpert. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
We are an exclusive boutique wellness concept that focuses on delivering the exceptional and unique stretching methods to our community. We value team members who are professional, energetic, self-motivated, possess a positive attitude and can deliver a premium customer service. Our Flexperts are committed to helping our members improve their flexibility and achieve greater mobility. Our environment is sophisticated, mindful and upbeat and we want to relay this experience to every single customer of ours.
We help prepare every Flexpert by providing an intensive training in Flexology™signature stretch method. This will equip you to deliver exceptional, one-on-one assisted stretching to our members in a safe way.
Flexology provides growth opportunity to our Flexperts. We value individuals who are seeking to learn and grow into different roles within the company. If you have what it takes to be the best Flexpert there is a possibility of progressing within the Flexology family from Junior to Senior and then to Master Flexpert. This offers not only financial benefits but also managerial and leadership development opportunities. We want to grow and become strong together with our team. Additionally, Flexology Saville Row designer uniform will be provided to all Flexperts after the successful completion of our training programme.
- A current certification from a massage/ sports science/ physiotherapy/ personal training certification program.
- Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility.
- Experience working in a health and wellness or fitness environment where you provided one-on-one therapy/ training with clients.
- An understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service.
- Professional work ethic and loyalty.
- Flexibility in terms of hours and shifts.
- A passion for helping people achieve their goals.
- Open minded and able to work well with others on your team.
- Have fun! Make it your and your client’s best part of the day.
- Working directly with clients by administering the Flexology™method.
- Educating the client about the health and wellness benefits of consistent assisted stretching.
- Create an atmosphere for clients that is welcoming and upbeat.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Build and expand Flexology membership base.
- Ensure safety of clients in regards to proper stretch techniques and enforce Flexology polices and safety regulations.
- Attend staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handle member concerns when applicable.
- Assist receptionist and studio manager with admin work.
- Be the face of Flexology offline and online through the social media presence.
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for clients.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Together with information on the hours that you can dedicated to our studio