Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospitalcurrently have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our physiotherapy team.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the delivery of; from our Joint Pain programme, Cystic Fibrosis programme and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge colleagues.
As part of the team you will have access to a strong clinical support network through your Physiotherapy Manager and Senior Physiotherapy colleagues both on site and within our wellbeing estate. You will have access to both a CPD budget and regional CPD program to encourage you to continue your learning and thrive in the role.
Our Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital has recently seen investment in cutting edge surgical technologies such as the Stryker Mako Robot-Assisted Joint Replacement System and is undergoing a wider refurbishment project.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post-operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to. You will either have a strong background in inpatient orthopaedics or outpatient musculoskeletal clinics as the role may involve both. A special interest in Pelvic Health would also be desirable but not essential.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, Allied Health Professionals and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes.
As a Physiotherapist you will;
· Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
· Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
· Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
· Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
· Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
· Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
· Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
· Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
· Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
· Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health you will be supported clinically and operationally by your hospital physiotherapy manager and wider clinical teams, have protected CPD time and have access to our regional in-service training program. Furthermore, you will be have access to training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy to support you clinical and leadership development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Dependent On Experience
Closing Date - 05/10/2021
Location - Glasgow
Contract - 12 Month Fixed Term
Weekly Hours - 40
If interested, or would like to find out more about the role, please contact physiotherapy manager Will Corkin directly: email@example.com / 0141 576 2737
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.