- Competitive Salary dependent on experience.
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal Out-Patients
The Physiotherapy Out-Patient Department at Ashtead Hospital treats mainly private patients who have been referred by a consultant, GP or self. We are a busy department treating patients post orthopaedic surgery as well as those with acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions. We strive to give our patients excellent treatment and care.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with proven skills in the management of complex musculoskeletal disorders, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can work alone and as part of the team. You would need to have been practising as a qualified physiotherapist for a minimum of 3 years, with evidence of working in outpatient and orthopaedic environments. The caseload will consist of mostly private out-patients but there may be times where it is necessary to treat ward patients including occasional weekends.
Flexible hours to suit service and individual physiotherapist.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values:
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Be confident in treating patients with complex musculoskeletal presentations
- Have a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice and be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
- Have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals
- We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user
- Good organisational skills
- You will be required to work at least one evening or Saturday morning
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care UK Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
How to apply
All applications must be made by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or via the Ramsay Health Care careers website: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory receipt of an Enhanced Disclosure certificate from the Criminal Records Bureau and suitable references.