Accommodation and meals provided throughout period of employment along with Nike kit and the ability to work with leading brands in sport and education.
Positions available in each of the below weeks. Please submit an application as soon as possible.
3rd July - 10th July
10th July - 17th July
17th July - 24th July
24th July - 31st July
Nike Sports Camps are residential programmes for 8-17 year olds from 60+ nationalities. We deliver programmes at outstanding schools in England that combine sports coaching, English language teaching, and life skills through engaging and immersive experiences.
The Physiotherapist - Medical Officer will be a part of the wider welfare team on site and oversee the welfare of the players with regards to injury and illness. They will provide drop-in clinics and pitch-side physiotherapy during coaching sessions along with being responsible for the storage, administration and record keeping of players’ medication. The medical officer will also provide support and guidance to all staff when dealing with injuries and illnesses.
1. Provide first aid and medical assistance on and off the pitch
2. Be responsible for the storage and administration of players’ medication.
3. Run regular drop-in clinics for players to help injury prevention and management
4. Be responsible for keeping an up-to-date record of all illnesses, injuries and administered medication each week and provide a weekly summary report to head office
5. Communicate and liaise with Camp Managers to pass on relevant information about players in their care on a need-to-know basis
6. Be the designated first aider on site
7. Manage the medical equipment and medication, keep a record of supply usage and ensure there are adequate stocks. Re-stock when necessary
8. Provide support and guidance to all staff when dealing with illness and injury
9. As needed, support the camp managers with communication in regards to wellbeing, illnesses, injuries and any treatment plans in place
Salary: £700 per week based on a 6- day working week.