Hempstead Therapy centre retains diagnostic imaging referring authorisation
Senior MSK Physiotherapist (Band 7)
Full-time (Part time applicants would be considered)
£40,000 - £45,000 p.a (dependent upon CPD context and experience)
Hempstead Therapy Centre is a successful & rapidly expanding independent therapy practice. Situated close to the entrance of a busy shopping centre with easy access and ample free parking our Centre offers a wide spectrum of therapy services and retains diagnostic imaging referring rights.
The Position: The successful candidate will be a motivated and engaging colleague keen to work within an experienced MDT (including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Chiropodists, Sports & Rehab Therapists, Massage Therapists, Nutritionist & a Mindfulness - Well-being Therapist).
The position offers:
- Employee private medical insurance / Alternating and flexible shift patterns / Regular in house CPD sessions / An annual mandatory training program / Excellent full-time administrative & reception support / Free parking / External CPD Support
- BSc Physiotherapy
- U.K HCPC registration & CSP membership
- Minimum of 3 years Post-graduate experience & evidence of CPD
- Desirable (non-essential) Attributes:
- Completed or initiating MSc Physiotherapy (any speciality)
- Acupuncture / Dry Needling Qualification(s)
- NHS employment experience
- Effective, independent management of MSK / Orthopaedic & Sports clinical caseload.
- Pro-active caseload management within an inter-referring MDT.
- All standards of practice as detailed within CSP / HCPC standards of practice.
- See Job Description for more details.