Physiotherapist – Inpatients| Band 5/6 | Permanent | Full Time, Mon to Fri, with some weekends|
Nottingham Spire has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our high performing, tight knit team.
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care across a wide variety of specialisms. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton will give you the opportunity develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities
As an Inpatient Physiotherapist you will be responsible for managing a busy caseload, predominately of post-operative patients (orthopaedics, gynae and general surgery). You will also provide physiotherapy cover for our pre-assessment clinics and help run post-operative rehabilitation classes for our patients who have had hip/knee replacements. You will work closely with your outpatient colleagues and consultants to ensure a smooth patient journey.
Who we are looking for
- You must be a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with rotational inpatient experience.
- Orthopaedic and respiratory experience is essential
- You will be a dedicated Physiotherapist with a flexible approach and excellent communication skills
- A physiotherapist with a quality focused approach to deliver high quality care to all patients.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet under ‘’additional information’’ for more details.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy Owen on 07885 709 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Andy Owen
- Email Address:
- 07885 709 282