- Paid Breaks.
- Paid training and conferences/webinars.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Free on-site parking.
- Exposure to an entire MDT with years of specialist experience.
- Long service scheme.
- Death in service insurance.
- Company Pension
- 260 hours Annual Leave
The Marillac Neurological Care Centre is a 52 bed centre providing 24 hour nursing and therapy services for people over the age of 18 with complex acquired neurological and physical disabilities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Physiotherapist to join our specialist on-site therapy team here at the Marillac Neurological Care Centre. The candidate must be enthusiastic and committed to patient-centred care, focusing on developing their career in Neurological Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy. The successful candidate will provide direct clinical care which encompasses physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of residents and outpatients across the home.
This is a permanent position of 37.5 hours weekly, Monday to Friday, 8:40am - 4pm (including Paid Breaks) and 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings for Outpatient Clinics.
- To uphold your position and responsibilities as a Registered Physiotherapist.
- To ensure continuity of service delivery by providing regularly reviewed treatment plans that are accessible to the MDT involved in the care of an individual.
- To communicate and build a relationship of trust with your residents', their relatives and their loved ones.
- To provide a patient-centred specialist physiotherapy service for patients with neurological conditions using an array of physiotherapy skills to ensure best outcomes.
- To manage an individual caseload of residents effectively and efficiently.
- To ensure a consistent approach to the residents’ overall management in supporting them to achieve and maintain their highest possible levels of independence.
- To incorporate the Marillac NCC’s values of Trust, Respect, Hope, Dignity and Excellence in your day-to-day role.
- Must be a Registered Physiotherapist with a valid HCPC Pin.
- Preferable registration with Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of post qualified Physiotherapy experience.
- Preferable experience in neurological/stroke rehabilitation patient care.
- Preferable NHS Band 5 or 6 experience.
- Must have a strong knowledge and experience in working with local and clinical governance in line with the CQC and local authorities.
- Must have a current right to work in the UK.
*Successful employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service carried out by the Marillac Neurological Care Centre as well as two acceptable references and a full Occupational Health check.
Job Description - PTJUL21
How to apply
Please download the Job Description and Application Form and ensure to read this and our website (https://www.marillac.co.uk/) thoroughly. Please ensure to read all sections on the application form before completing and fill out each section to the best of your ability including your education history back to GSCEs and your valid HCPC pin. Once the form is completed please email this over to the returning email address along with your up to date CV. Application closing date is 25/08/2021 at 4pm.