Physiotherapist – Central London
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to join our clinics in Central London.
Ten Health and Fitness is the home of Dynamic Reformer Pilates and a leading Physiotherapy operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment.
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans.
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and wellbeing.
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment.
- Networking and business development.
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of Instructors, Personal Trainers, Physios and Sports Massage Therapists.
What you bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- London-based experience is highly desirable.
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy degree.
- HCPC and CSP registered.
- Interest in Pilates and Women’s Health is a bonus.
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven.
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- Salary: £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience + performance-related bonuses.
- Clear career development opportunities.
- Monthly CPDs led by our Senior Physio team and external providers.
- Opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy, accredited by CIMSPA.
- Free Pilates classes and discounted retail & massage sessions.
- Increased annual leave, up to 5 extra days.
How to apply
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV to email@example.com