Police Rehabilitation Centre – Flint House – Goring-on-Thames
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary and benefits
Would you like to be part of an amazing team offering rehabilitation in a unique environment to warranted serving Police Officers, retired Police Officers, Special Constables, PCSOs, DDO's MOD, BTP, NCA and CNC Officers.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our team. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working in an environment boasting state of the art gym and rehabilitation equipment and a newly refurbished world class hydrotherapy pool.
You will be expected to provide support and rehabilitation to patients with a variety of musculoskeletal, medical and neurological conditions through your assessments and treatment at our centre and online via our virtual platforms. You will also have opportunities to contribute to our ongoing service development.
We promote a healthy working environment that encourages learning and development within a happy and sociable team alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are looking to develop or enhance your skills and share your knowledge and expertise this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Be a chartered physiotherapist registered with the HCPC and a member of the CSP
- Have a broad range of physiotherapy skills including MSK and Neurological rehabilitation
- Ideally have some experience in treating people with neurological and potentially complex conditions.
- Have excellent communication skills, experience of MDT working, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Have experience of providing remote physiotherapy support via digital platforms
- IT competent
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
- Be willing to be DBS checked
For this vacancy it is our intention to shortlist and interview suitable candidates on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when an offer has been made and accepted.