Impact Health Physio is a progressive clinic, always looking to provide excellent customer experience whilst promoting health and well-being. We are now hiring a dedicated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our expanding team. This position is a permanent contract that provides the opportunity to work in private practice. We have the opportunity for part and full-time posts, offer a generous pay structure and provide various career development opportunities.
Applicants must be dedicated, enthusiastic, and have a patient-centred approach to physiotherapy. Applicants should also display commitment to their Continuing Professional Development and be open to further trainings and development opportunities to enhance their skills.
The successful candidate will have a professional manner with the ability to assess, treat and clinically reason a variety musculoskeletal conditions. They must have the ability to self-manage and help progress and fulfil the potential of themselves and the clinic.
Job role will include:
- Being an autonomous practitioner, managing a patient caseload
- The opportunity to provide comprehensive treatment plans with consideration to clinical reasoning specific to the individual
- Completing patient notes in a professional and timely manner
- General emails and letters regarding patients
- Representing the clinic in promoting healthcare and well-being
- Recognising and promoting other services that would benefit patient
- BSc and/or MSc Physiotherapy
- Registered with HCPC
- Have a professional manner and be personable with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates patient orientated success (goal driven to ensure patient success)
- Be a dynamic and confident practitioner
- Demonstrate that you are motivated and proactive in developing your clinical skills and knowledge
- Experience in private practice
- Additional professional memberships
- Experience with online booking and patient notes
If you meet the above criterion and are would like to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Mark Coulter at applyIHP@gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
To apply please upload your CV.