We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers and Ingfield Manor is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources, including a new multi-sensory room. Clinical supervision, training and CPD opportunities are ongoing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Physiotherapist to work as part of a transdisciplinary team, with a group of students within Primary and Secondary age groups. You will need to demonstrate experience and/or knowledge in one or more of the following areas: postural management and specialist equipment, orthotics, orthopaedic surgery, tone management including therapeutic handling, working with children or young people with a neurological impairment.
What can we offer you?
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and wellbeing and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to the specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach.
- Training/Qualification Opportunities – You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Paid DBS
- Competitive rates of pay
- Internal progression opportunities
Working hours: Permanent/Part time – Post is up to 30 hours per week, term time only, with school holidays paid in full.
- Salary NHS equivalent band 5/6
- A comprehensive staff benefits package is also available.
Location: Ingfield Manor School, Ingfield Manor Drive, Five Oaks, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9AX.
Closing Date: 19th November 2018
Email Addresses for applications:
Telephone number for queries: 01403 782294
Ingfield Manor is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please complete and send your application to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org