Benefits & Perks at Back in Motion Rehab
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that includes:
- Competitive salary - starting at CDN$40.00/hour or CDN78,000/year
- 4 weeks of paid vacation to start
- Sick leave
- Extended health and dental coverage
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting option
- 3 paid personal days off per year
- 3 paid birth and adoption days off
- 3 paid education days off per year
- Education allowance
- Maternity leave top-up
- RRSP matching (after 4 years of employment, working at least 22.5 hours per week)
- In-Services and other educational opportunities
Why work at Back in Motion?
Back in Motion has received recognition as an Employee Recommended Workplace, 2019 and 2018; excellent workplace (one of Canada’s Best Small and Medium Employers, Aon Hewitt, 2015 and 2016; AMSSA’s Safe Harbour Champion 2016; Richmond News Profile of Excellence 2013; Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award 2009 and 2018; Great Place to Work Institute Canada 2006-2008, including being named the #1 workplace in Canada in 2007). We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
Our corporate culture is one of excellence, mutual respect, integrity, teamwork, and commitment to people. We are a growth-oriented company, and offer flexible working conditions, continuing education, and an environment for staff members to grow and develop.
Please visit https://backinmotion.com/why-work-for-bim/
Back in Motion Rehab is looking for a part-time or full-time Physiotherapist to work in our Occupational Rehab 2 (OR2) and Activity-Related Soft Tissue Disorders (ASTD) Programs in the city Abbotsford in British Columbia, Canada.
The clinical duties in the OR 2 program includes evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services. The Physical Therapist will work in a multi-disciplinary team which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counsellors and Case Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clinical assessments, developing and providing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and gathering information regarding outcomes
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Participate in and adhere to CARF related requirements
- Work in a multi-disciplinary clinical setting which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counselors and Case Managers
- Other work as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensed Physiotherapist in UK
- Eligible to apply to become a Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Willing to undergo the registration process to practice in Canada or have started the process to obtain registration
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment is ideal
- At least 2 years of clinical experience as a practicing Physiotherapist preferably working with adults with multiple barriers
- Experience in evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services for injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize with a focus on customer service; and an interest in vocational rehabilitation.
- Eligible and willing to relocate permanently or temporarily (minimum of 2 years) to Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. (Back in Motion Rehab will assist the successful Foreign Physiotherapist(s) to relocate to Canada. We are happy to discuss this with you!)
How to apply
If you’re interested in being considered please submit your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format only.
You can apply via this link: https://backinmotionrehab.applytojob.com/apply/JXe7obLrDR/Physiotherapi…
Offie Lastimoza, HR Advisor