As a thank you for your passion in delivering exceptional standards, we will care for your career, with rewards and opportunities:
- A competitive salary
- Investment in your training
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical and Health cash plan
- Life Insurance
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
- A free meal from our staff restaurant – conditions apply
- The opportunity to make a real difference to a patient’s journey
We are on the look-out for Physiotherapists who wants to be part of a high-performing team and share in our success. You will need to be as passionate about the patient journey and supporting our community as we are.
The successful applicant will join a large and well supported team of Physiotherapists, managing patients referred by local GPs, Advanced Practitioners and consultants as well as post-operative patients and also private patients.
Our Physiotherapy team have a proven track record of achieving great patient focussed clinical outcomes.
We have positions available at The Horder Centre, Crowborough and at our coastal practices in Eastbourne and Seaford.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist– we welcome applications from new Graduates
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one)
- You have excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- An ability to work independently
- You have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy with assessment and treatment skills
- You have knowledge of clinical reasoning models
- You enjoy a challenge
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
- Demonstrable ability to meet Horder Centre values:
Nice to Haves
- If you’ve worked within an MSK Outpatients or Orthopaedic healthcare role it will set you apart from the rest
- Evidence of further professional development in the fields of Orthopaedics and MSK
- IT skills
- Knowledge of sports injuries rehabilitation
How to apply
Please use apply directly:
For more information take a look at our role brief or get in touch with the Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org #TeamHorder #CaringforyourCareer