We are looking for qualified Physiotherapist to work at our client’s site in Coningsby, Lincoln. This is a part time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 1 days (8 hours) per week. The day must be worked on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories and reason for onset.
- Provide a report to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently.
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide recommendations to as to what changes/ equipment are required.
- Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual’s musculoskeletal ill health
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
- Assess moving and handling tasks and give individual advice on any failings/issues
- Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long term basis
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
- Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
- Collection of statistical information for report generation
- Contribute/run health promotion events
- Liaison and meetings as agreed with Duradiamond Physiotherapy Manager
25 Days Holiday (Pro Rata), Heath Cash Plan, Perkbox.
- Evidence of varied physiotherapy experience, skills and work environments
- Expert communicator and reflective practitioner
- Able to work independently within the clinic setting and have excelled clinical decision making skills/ability
- To work as part of a wider team and liaising with the key stakeholders
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Health Education/Promotion advice
- Some previous experience of working within an OH setting and writing case management reports
- To be confident when presenting or teaching within the team
- Full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation’s people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies. The information you submit to us as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision. If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how we will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process. We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process. We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How to apply
To apply please upload your CV or email it directly to email@example.com.