Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy
- CSP and HCPC registered
- 2 years or more experience working in private practice or equivalent NHS musculoskeletal experience, with no upper limit.
- Willing to work weekdays between opening hours and some weekends
- Experience in Pelvic Health in an outpatient setting, either private practice or NHS
- Established track record and caseload in private practice
- Post graduate qualification in Women’s Health Physiotherapy desirable
- Experience in Men's Health is desirable
Background and purpose of the role:
We are a vibrant Physiotherapy Clinic in the heart of Parson Green, London. Our clinic has flourished during the recent pandemic due to the high-quality service provided, and we are seeking high-quality therapists to support this. The founders of the clinic have years of experience working in the area and are well-respected in the community. Our passion for providing a first-class service puts client care at the heart of our business. We aim to create a positive atmosphere that resonates with our clients and staff alike. We have created a range of services that deliver simple, yet thorough care to the community. This is backed by our state-of-the-art facilities and a strong referral network of both consultants and private GPs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Pelvic Health physiotherapist. There is the opportunity for either a full-time or part-time position. Our clinic offers 5 modern, spacious treatment rooms and a large, well-equipped rehabilitation gym space. We believe our staff are integral to our business and want to build a service around the right candidate. With a team that is always happy to support, we expect our therapists to provide unrivalled care for our clients. We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive and evidence-based treatments for patients. This is why our service offering includes running and cycling analysis, as well as Pilates, shockwave therapy, diagnostic ultrasound, and podiatry.
We provide bespoke treatment to clients, ranging from the general public to the elite athletes we are associated with. We will create opportunities to support our staff in their professional goals through training, and courses and similarly, have regular 2-way reviews and feedback sessions and are always open to discussions about how we can develop our staff. We are able to support you with in-house training and continued professional development (CPD) allowance.
- To undertake a specialised physiotherapy urogynaecological and musculo-skeletal assessment of patients including those with complex presentations (such as continence problems, pelvic floor dysfunctions, post-operative gynaecological and urological conditions, and obstetric patients) and from this assessment formulate a treatment plan and carry out this treatment as an autonomous practitioner.
- To anticipate, assess and respond effectively to the needs of the patients, thus making excellent customer service a priority.
- To provide thorough assessment and accurate diagnosis of patient conditions and to seek a second opinion in circumstances when the diagnosis may be unclear.
- To use expert clinical reasoning, critical thinking, and advanced assessment skills to assess patients with complex, acute, and chronic conditions (pelvic floor dysfunction, incontinence, pain, prolapse
- To provide highly specialised physiotherapy treatment using evidence-based practice where possible.
- To lead the development, promotion, and growth of the service. This will include liaising closely with referring GPs, consultants, therapists, and the marketing team
- To be responsible for ensuring clinical excellence of the service, including undertaking teaching and audits
- Flexible working hours
- Annual CPD allowance
- Monthly training program
- Personal use of gym facilities
- Pension scheme
- Treatment for MSK issues, within the scope of practice of physiotherapists in house
- Team socials
- Generous bonus scheme based on diary activity, also a bonus for referring new members of staff, rewards for years of service with perks
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, address to Daisy Garvey.