- Pension provision
- Low taxation
- Clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Excellent working conditions
- Easy commute
- Good work/life balance
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic Pelvic Health physiotherapist to come and join our experienced and dynamic MSK team. You will be responsible for your own caseload working alongside professionals from urogynaecology, urology, colorectal and obstetric teams. We believe in intensive, patient centred rehabilitation, aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes facilitated by skilled and motivated physiotherapists and assistants. We offer clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Appropriate Physiotherapy professional Qualification e.g. MCSP / BSc or MSc
- State Registered with Health Professional Council
- CSP or equivalent professional registration
- Evidence of CPD in MSK physiotherapy in the form of a detailed professional portfolio
- Post graduate education/courses relevant to pelvic health to include training in vaginal and anorectal examinations
- Relevant post-graduation experience at appointment to include MSK and a special interest in Pelvic Health
- Proven experience and competence in assessing and managing patients with complex pelvic health conditions. Experience in mentoring more junior staff.
- Documented evidence of continuing professional development and evidence of involvement in service development.
- Evidence of active participation in in-service training programmes
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd is a private physiotherapy practice contracted by the States of Guernsey to provide physiotherapy services within secondary health care. We also offer services to private clients.
Guernsey is part of the Channel Islands, offering a wealth of outdoor activities, good connections to UK and low taxation. If you are looking to escape the long commutes and dream of a greater work life balance, we are the firm for you.
How to apply
For an information and application pack, please contact:
Sara Rouget: Sara.Rouget@gov.gg
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd
Princess Elizabeth Hospital