- Attractive salary with benefits including company pension, healthcare scheme and bonus scheme
- Regular CPD training and mentoring
- Experienced clinical team with extensive post-graduate training
- Excellent administrative support
- Vibrant and stimulating workplace
- Opportunity to practice high quality physiotherapy and provide care when it is needed
We are looking for a highly motivated MSK physiotherapist with experience in manual therapy/rehab to join our team. The Physios is a well-respected and growing practice based in Sheffield, right on the edge of the Peak District. Work in our fantastic newly refurbished and purpose built practice as part of a friendly and dynamic clinical team where personal and professional development is encouraged through courses, involvement in our training academy and mentoring. The role will help develop your clinical reasoning and treatment skills and advance you towards FCP level. The practice also provides a suite of additional services such as SWT, USS and Pilates. UK experience is vital.
Full time preferred but part time hours also available. Attractive remuneration package, company pension scheme with additional bonus opportunities.
Further details: http://bit.ly/ThePhysiosJob
Closing date 30/09/19 but will consider applications before this. We are recruiting for more than one vacancy to meet the expanding demand for our services.
How to apply
Please email covering letter, CV and your CPD plan for the coming 2 years to: