South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) NHS Foundation Trust is seeking a skilled, confident and capable individual to join our growing team, providing an outstanding wellbeing experience for our employees.
- 12 month fixed term, full time/part-time/flexible working opportunity
- NHS Agenda for Change Band 6 - £32,306 - £39,027
- Location - Trust wide.
- Please note a DBS check is now required for all our vacancies and will be carried out before the appointment
Main duties of the job
This is a clinical role within which your practice can make a real difference for staff and patients, creating a healthy workplace where everyone feels their health and wellbeing is supported.
In the role you will support the Physiotherapy Team Manager to ensure that the Trust fulfils its duties to provide appropriate wellbeing services to meet the needs of all employees. You will contribute to the planning, co-ordination and delivery of physiotherapy services and have the opportunity to develop and deliver appropriate prevention and education programmes.
Working for your organisation
- Option to join NHS Pension scheme
- A minimum 27 days' holiday each year, increasing after 5 years’ service.
- Personal and professional development and training opportunities.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes for cars or push bikes.
- Access to occupational health and counselling services.
- Award winning wellbeing hub
- Back up buddy App
- Access to NHS discounts, offering NHS employees a range of money-saving deals.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Applicants should be experienced physiotherapy practitioners, eager to provide effective advice and support with the determination to make a difference to the lives of others. You should be motivated and confident in supporting the team to make a difference to the lives of colleagues, enhancing their experience and positively influencing employee satisfaction.
Opportunity to work within a physiotherapy practice within an Ambulance Trust is very rare, particularly in a staff support role and as such this role will present you with an exciting and unusual opportunity to enhance and expand your skills and experience. This exciting role will suit someone with experience of musculoskeletal, spinal, upper limb and lower limb conditions, with a passion and commitment to providing high quality interventions to promote staff wellbeing.
If this sounds like you, and you have a genuine appetite to support staff who work in a variety of very challenging roles, we would very much like to hear from you.
For further information on the role, or an informal discussion, please contact Wendy McLaren by email Wendy McLaren@secamb.nhs.uk or by telephone: 07385414257