Manual Handling Trainers required to join our growing training team
Osteopaths For Industry Ltd (OFI) has been providing Manual Handling, People Moving & Handling, Client Handling, DSE Workstation and Risk Management training & consultancy for clients all over the UK for over 30 years.
OFI is a dynamic, innovative organization, specialising in the provision of training in Musculoskeletal Health and Safety for UK Industry. Our expanding business is now looking for two Manual Handling Instructors to join our growing team of musculoskeletal injury prevention trainers/consultants. You will be working with a friendly team who will support you by providing all necessary training and client support throughout your time with OFI.
What you’ll do:
- Complete initial training period to perform your role
- Deliver manual handling training services at client sites
- Provide bespoke, practical training for daily handling activities of delegates
What we’re looking for:
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Energy and passion for working with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Available 2-3 days per week
This is a great opportunity to vary your week and combine with time in clinic or practice. Individuals based in the North of England and Scotland are especially encouraged to apply.
Competitive pay plus travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses where applicable.
How to apply
Please apply with CV in first instance to email@example.com.