Continued professional development
Head of Medical Services – Ealing Trailfinders.
An exciting position has recently been created at Ealing Trailfinders – a professional rugby club who compete in the RFU Championship. We are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to lead and manage our medical department right from the first team all the way through our academy pathways at Brunel University and Henley College (Male and Female)
Reports to the High-Performance Manager
Manages Physiotherapy and Medical staff. Including Men’s, Women’s and Academy teams at Brunel University and The Henley College and any other future education organisations
- BSc Physiotherapy.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
- RFU Pitch-side Trauma Care Course Level 3.
- Significant experience of working as a physiotherapist in elite level sport. Possessing rugby experience would be an advantage.
- Evidence of leading and managing medical teams and integrating with other multi-disciplinary departments.
- Evidence of having mentored members of staff.
- Key Traits/Behaviours: Organised, ambitious, hard-working, enjoys being part of a team, honest and approachable.
Who this will suit:
- A proficient practitioner who is looking to lead their own department at a highly ambitious club. They should have strong organisational skills and enjoy getting the best out of people.
- Contract Status: Fixed Term.
- Salary: Highly Competitive.
How to apply
To apply please email a CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Ealing Trailfinders HOM in the subject line.