Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Mentoring sessions with senior clinicians to facilitate your ongoing growth,
- $1000 CPD allowance to support your clinical development,
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone allowance for mobile clinicians,
- Pet Leave Policy because pets are family,
- Staff discount to access our entire range of services,
- Attractive remuneration based on experience with annual performance reviews and quarterly appraisals,
- Regional incentives based on location up to $10,000,
- Salary sacrifice super,
- Group & Team social events,
- Wonderful, experienced admin staff to keep things running smoothly.
Join our Queensland team and enjoy the Aussie lifestyle!
Read to start a new journey in one of the best locations to practice physio in the world! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Total Rehab Solutions team!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Visa sponsorship available
- Management or clinical career pathways available
- Extensive hands-on training from day 1
- Company car + Phone + Laptop
- Flexible hours
Our growing business needs an outstanding Community Care Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team across Hervey Bay, the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
About the business
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Total Rehab Solutions creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 30 years, Total Rehab Solutions part of Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you align with our values and are passionate about your work, please join us!
About the role
Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT’s, Physio’s, EP’s, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists in providing:
- Home Care Packages
- Transitional Care Program & CSRT (Queensland Health)
- Private Health
And we are looking for someone who:
- Wants to make a difference in people's life
- Wants to have a successful career in community care,
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Who loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career!
Skills and experience
- Be degree qualified in Physiotherapy.
- Can apply for an AHPRA registration and professional insurance in Australia.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
To find out more about us please visit our website: https://totalrehabsolutions.com.au/
Our team is waiting to meet you here: https://youtu.be/N41rrkX-dE8