- Being the preferred supplier of staff in this Trust we see all roles before other agencies and our candidates receive priority consideration for all vacancies available with service leads and managers.
- We have an enviable reputation with trusts all over the United Kingdom and we are the preferred supplier to some of the largest Trusts in the country .
- We have both locum and permanent roles available.
- We provide excellent pay rates for candidates.
- We can offer you a lucrative referral bonus scheme.
- We can offer you your own dedicated personal recruitment consultant, 1 point of contact ensuring continuity of standards you expect and deserve.
- We can offer a dedicated payroll advisor to help ensure payments are made on time weekly, because being paid on time and correctly for the incredible work you do is incredibly important to us.
- We will provide you with a dedicated compliance team ensuring the necessary legal documents are taken care of for both you and our client as a matter of priority.
- We will ensure a Fast-track application process so you can get in to work quickly.
- Where required we will give you expert advice on CVs and interviews.
- We will provide you with FREE ACCREDITED TRAINING counting towards your CPD.
- DBS contribution*
We are looking for a qualified Band 6 Physiotherapist who has experience working in care of the elderly medical. Llandudno hospital is a community hospital and has a mixed caseload on the wards.
How to apply
To apply for this role, simply upload your CV or alternatively please email Jazmyn.Dennis@medacs.com with a copy of your CV or for more information regarding this role.